Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sweet Miracle Service SMS, Always remember me SMS,Vivek Pulambal SMS, Today PUNCH SMS, Pidicha IDAM SMS, New Friendship SMS, Ultimate SMS collection

"Sweet Miracle Service SMS"


S : Sweet

M : Miracle

S : Service

Between LOVABLE FRIEND

YOU & ME


…………………Melvisharam-ALI


"Always remember me SMS"

My Past says “ YOU MEET ME ”

My Future says “YOU WILL CARE FOR ME “

My Present says “ YOU will UNDERSTAND ME “

BUT

My heart says “YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER ME “

…………………Enakku Vanthathu


"Vivek Pulambal SMS"

Vivek : Intha mobilala oray thoolai!!

Dinamum Charge podanum?

Masamasam recharge podanum?

Eathavathu noi noi nu satham?

Oray thontharavau??

Irunthalum Naan Cella LOVE panren??

Entheriuma

Athuluna Eappovavathu

Neeyum Naanum Pesalamnu than

…………………Nannthan


Related Keywords: Sweet Miracle Service SMS, Always remember me SMS,Vivek Pulambal SMS, Today PUNCH SMS, Pidicha IDAM SMS, New Friendship SMS, Ultimate SMS collection, Lot of Best SMS, Super Friendship SMS, Good Sms


No comments:

Post a Comment

search bar